- A geometric wire basket that is so elegantly understated that you may use it to hold fruit in the kitchen, small decorative baubles in the entryway, or accessories in your room.
“I love how the design makes the color of the fruit pop. I’ve had nectarines, mandarins, and apples in them at various times and they all looked so much more appetizing compared to when they were in their original plastic bags.”
On Amazon, this is one of the more affordable bowls. “You definitely get your money’s worth.”
- A trendy marble milk frother that generates thick, creamy froths in seconds, making you as powerful as the Starbucks mermaid herself; it also doesn’t need to be plugged in, cleans with a short spray of hot running water, and is teeny for storing.
“All of my friends and family had this, so I had to acquire one, and I’m fascinated,” says one promising reviewer. Makes every cup of handmade coffee taste like you bought it. Very reasonable and well worth the money. “It comes with a cute holder, which I really like.” —Kayla Dillinger
- A vintage-inspired ottoman that will not only add style to any home, but will also provide you with some hidden storage to help declutter your space.
Another perk? If you flip the top over, you’ll find a wooden foundation, allowing you to use it as a small snack table. I recently purchased one of these for my new apartment to store my candles and candle accessories, and it has quickly become my favorite piece of furniture? During the day, I use it to support up my feet, and when I want to dine on my couch, I use it as a tray. It’s also robust enough to sit on if I ever have visitors over and require an additional chair. It was ridiculously simple to set up – I finished in about 10 minutes and didn’t even need the instructions. It’s also quite cute (and comes in so many colors that I’m tempted to get another!).
“I was using a small foldable step stool in my bedroom to reach the top shelves of my wardrobe, but those things aren’t pretty. It wasn’t bringing me joy, but disapproving utility. This ottoman makes me happy. It’s lovely, it’s lightweight so I can quickly move it to use as a step stool, and the storage capacity is ideal for things like my nightly moisturizers, kindle and diaries, and other small odd items.” —Monica N.
- I’m warning you now that a wonderful pastel quick egg cooker will become your only personality trait. In addition to poaching, scrambling, and making omelettes, it can create soft, medium, and hard-boiled eggs. It’ll improve not only your morning game, but also your ramen, egg salad, and even burrito game.
I’ve had one of these babies for over two years and have faithfully used it every week. I especially love it during quarantine because it simplifies breakfast because I know there are precooked eggs to add some protein to whatever odd assortment of groceries I’m working with (I like mine medium-boiled). If my dinner is dull or needs a bit more “oomph,” I’ll add an egg from this as well. The alarm on it is a little loud, according to some reviewers, however the new models have greatly reduced the volume and instead sing a small tune!
“You know those objects that are totally unnecessary, but you see them and fall in love and live forever in happiness with your random kitschy thing? This is that thing. Even though I am a fully functioning adult who has never had trouble cooking eggs before in my life, I knew I had to have it. I have not been disappointed.”
5. A bright rainbow magnetic hanging utensil set that includes (DEEP BREATH) a slotted spatula, spaghetti server, slotted spoon, solid spoon, and ladle, all intended to nest into each other so they’ll never get misplaced in a drawer.
One of these was given to me many years ago, and the utensils have lasted for nearly four years! Even though my counter space is roughly the size of a lunch tray (wish I were kidding!!! ), they’re still as properly magnetized and functional as they were when they first arrived.
“We travel full-time and move every three months, so everything has to be compact and packable. These replaced five other culinary utensils that didn’t nest in each other. They sit on the countertop waiting to be used. They are durable and are being used in nonstick ceramic and cast-iron pans.
- It may appear little and fashionable, but it has two USB connections, an input port, and a mirrored screen, so it will save plenty of space on your nightstand.
Psst: To see it in action, check out the TikTok showcasing the mirrored digital alarm clock! The alarm tone is effective without being unpleasant, and it turns into “Night Mode” to avoid brightness from disturbing your sleep, according to reviewers.
“Love love love this clock… elegant and definitely a statement piece. Alarm is subtle, it will surely wake you up but it will not frighten the B-Jesus out of you. Love the extra ports on the side to charge your phone, etc.”
- A set of visually beautiful stackable fridge drawers that will help you organize your fridge without overwhelming it. The transparency of these is also beneficial because it serves as a reminder to consume your fruits and vegetables before they spoil!
“Excellent organization system! I used to open the fridge frequently, always looking for something I hadn’t seen the last time I checked. The problem was — I often found something new because it wasn’t organized in a functional way. Now, with this system, I find what I’m looking for the first time. And when a bin is empty, I know I need to buy more of that product and simply ask my smart home to add that item to my shopping list. I’m glad for the sense of peace and control that this refrigerator organization method has provided me, as well as for all of the food that isn’t going bad in the back of the fridge!” Chelsea T.
8. A pair of minimalist hooks for storing your favorite accessories and delicate plant kids, called the lights of your life, in a uniform, ordered manner.
“I am chronically cold and have a handful of very lovely knit cardigans, so I typically end up leaving them laying over chair backs or recliners and taking up space, so I purchased these to have a nice place to hang them.”
9. A floating hidden bookshelf that will more than pay for itself – not only is this a stylish method to showcase and arrange your favorite books, but several reviewers have used them to store shoes and keepsakes.
Also, the maximum capacity on these is NO JOKE: even the smaller ones can carry up to 15 pounds, which reviewers used to balance textbooks on.
“If you’re running out of room for your books, grab these bad boys right away,” says one reviewer, “since they’re really strong, can carry multiple hefty books, and give your bedroom a fantastic aesthetic.”
- No matter what color scheme you choose for your bathroom, an apothecary bathroom set will streamline your untidy counter issue in a seamless manner.
A soap dispenser, a toothbrush holder, and two apothecary jars are included in each set. The labels are not included with the jars, so you can choose whether or not to use them.
“These Mason jar sets dress up your bathroom sink really quite beautiful because they are so unique,” says the reviewer. “I will highlight that the soap dispenser really wasn’t difficult to assemble as long as you used the parts that were shipped to you. The shop owner included the pump, the plastic insert, and another plastic piece which you had to fit into the top part of the pump.
11. A helpful reversible floral dishwashing magnet to keep anyone in your house from shrieking “ARE THESE CLEAN OR DIRTY??” so loudly that your neighbors know what’s going on with your dishes.
“I have received numerous praises on this,” says one user, “and it makes it so much easier to determine when the dishes are clean or filthy. Works excellent.”
12. A neutral two-tone rope basket ideal for my favorite game, “pretend we tidied up by throwing everything in a basket, but keep it elegant.”
“I love this basket. We use it to keep the living room toss pillows and blankets instead of having things pile up on the couch. It fits a lot, and the craftsmanship is excellent, not cheap looking nor feeling. I can tell it’s the type of product that would last a long time.”
- Everything including crushing herbs and grinding spices to breaking up pills can be done with this small marble mortar and pestle. Many reviews remark on how lovely it is and how they keep it on show!
“It’s bigger than expected, which is a good thing. It’s incredibly pretty. The inside has ridges, which some people are complaining about, but I don’t mind. I would purchase this again in a heartbeat. I didn’t intend to buy it as a display piece, but it’s so beautiful that it will double as one. I’m not planning to put this in the cupboard. I’m displaying it.”
14. A black imitation marble desk with exquisite hairpin legs adds a vintage feel to your home office, making you enjoy scheduling your eleventh Zoom conference of the week.
Because the desk arrives preassembled, all you should do is bolt in the legs to complete the process. It also has a slot on the top where you can string your cords for simple administration.
- A set of stackable trays in soft pastels and geometric patterns to help manage that one corner of your desk that never looks quite as tidy as you’d like.
“This beautiful set of trays is really amazing!” says Lou Powers. “The colors are pastel without even being weak, and the variety of forms lends a very current feel. They are handy on a dressing table, bureau, or desk. Terrific value too.”
16. A rechargeable bedside lamp with touch capability, allowing you to tap-tap-tap your way through various brightness levels and colors based on your mood. Not only is it cute, but the charge lasts a long time, allowing you to move it around the house (or even outside!) as needed.
“I was so happy with the first one I bought that I bought another soon after. In addition to a few levels of brightness for regular light, you can pick one of several colors for mood/night lighting. You modify your lighting selection with only a simple finger tap on the top of the lamp. To turn on/off, just press lightly for just a couple of seconds.
- A modest catty-corner shelf to put several of your trinkets and plants, because your nightstand and desk are getting tired of carrying all of your pretty things.
Because it’s waterproof, reviewers have used it in the bathroom and kitchen.
“I have a small sleeping area, but needed shelf for my plant and journals. It is really light and very easy to put together. Ideal for me and inexpensive. I ordered the huge one.” —monet
- When visitors come over to drink wine and cheese, you’ll want to start an Instagram account dedicated to arranging this cosmopolitan bar table. It also folds up little for simple storage.
“I love this cart!” says one reviewer. “It’s foldable! It’s easy to assemble! The wheels come with a wrench to tighten them! The handles come with screws as well as an Allen wrench to tighten them! I put this together in only a few minutes and it works wonderfully!”
This is composed of weather-resistant powder coated steel with two locking mechanisms on the bottom to keep it in place.
19. A leaning ladder is a stylish place to store blankets, handbags, and accessories (while also demonstrating that you have excellent drape-able taste). Many reviewers used it to replace The Chair, or that particular space in your room where you keep your “I’m going to be wearing this again, but I’m going to wash it soon” things.
“I was like ‘That. Is. Genius.’ The first moment I had seen this for dirty-not-dirty clothes (you know, the trousers you’re going to be wearing again but want to make absolutely sure you ultimately wash) I was like ‘That. Is. Genius.’ Reportedly everybody on Instagram and blogs as well as the internetverse thinks so, too, but frankly it appears to work well and is nicer than transferring clothes around bed and chair over and over and over. Even I didn’t goof it up because it was so simple to put together.”
20. A bright pom-pom throw that may be used as a backup cover once you have guests overnight in the guest bed or even on the couch.
“So this was a pure impulse buy, but I’m so pleased I bought it!”
21. A calmingly simple pair of airtight pantry organization containers that will help you keep all of your food fresher for way longer while also giving your pantry the makeover it deserves.
Positive feedback: “When using OXO products, you know to expect quality and these storage containers did not disappoint! You get five containers in four sizes that perfectly vacuum seal to protect your food; the sizes are practical and versatile; the airtightness means no worrying about pests; and while these are recommended for storing dry goods, I put some liquid (olives and brine) in one of them to REALLY test the seal. Even when you turn it upside down, no liquid leaks. By removing the white plastic piece sitting on top of the gasket, you can partially unscrew the lid and completely clean the gasket. This worked flawlessly when I applied it on the olive container. There isn’t a smell left on the entire container. Overall, these OXO containers are a must-have if you want the greatest food storage solutions! ” —Emi A
22. To lend a touch of retro sophistication to your bedroom desk’s otherwise modern arrangement, add a plush velvet swivel chair. (Desk chairs that spin also beat out all other desk chairs.)
Psst, I recently purchased this pink chair and I absolutely use it for working from home. The padding is comfortable for all-day sitting, the swivel and height adjustment are really responsive, and it looks very stylish in my space. I really liked how easy the setup was—I hardly even looked at the instructions.
An encouraging review reads, “I got this green chair and it looks way nicer in person than does online! The velvet seems to be super soft and the chair itself seems pretty comfortable; it’s a desk chair, after all, so I didn’t just want cushion to be really soft. I absolutely adore that it has such a fantastic range of height because I usually would like to sit in various ways based on what I’m doing at my desk. It was amazingly simple to set up, and it did arrive much more instantly than Amazon originally estimated” – Amazon customer
23. When you’re taking your time to go through emails at work or get out of bed on the weekend, a charming pastel mug warmer will keep your coffee and tea warm on the side table for you.
I purchased something like this for my mother for Christmas because her kitchen is all pink (a Big Mood), and I can attest that it is quite lovely in person.
“It helps keep my coffee warm, no matter how long me to drink it. I also appreciate that this has three settings. As you sip down your coffee, you may reduce the heat since it maintains the coffee really hot. I like it so much I got a second one for another section of the house.” – hottytoddy
24. A collection of little macaron boxes that may be used for a variety of things, such as the storage of money for tipping delivery drivers, medications, trinkets, and souvenirs.
“I just got these adorable tiny boxes and I’m in love with them. Really thick and durable plastic yet easy enough just to open. These would work ideal for filling solid fragrances and handing out as christmas stocking stuffer presents since I don’t have to stress about this being a snug fit or lid sliding off. I imagine such would also be fantastic for imaginary meals for kids’ play-sets or even for a child’s trinket box.” — Mary
25. A set of stylish transparent tiered storage cubes can arrange all of your favorite items in a way that is much more stylish and roomy than just a full-on shelf would, and it is also a great deal less expensive.
“Highly recommended for a clean and simple modular organizer shelf because it is “lightweight, durable, and svelte. Great to complement with boxes with open tops. Needs a great amount of pressure to fully connect the joints to the body panels. Once assembled with joints completely engaged, the framework is VERY pleasingly sturdy.” – John D.
26. A set of sheer, off-white curtains that will offer some seclusion to your windows while allowing light to enter. Since they are so lovely, Maria von Trapp would, on average, take them down and sew them into a number of exquisite matching garments.
“These curtains is all I wanted! I put two panels in our living room on the french patio doors and really provide some privacy, but let so much sunlight in the room. So lovely and make the space seem really elegant!” —Celest M.
27. A beautifully colored nesting cooking set that will suit all of your organizing needs while also giving your kitchen the mood it deserves.
Two mixing bowls, a mesh strainer sifter, a strainer with a handle, four measuring cups, and five measuring scoops are included in each set.
“First off, I absolutely adored the pretty adorable and interesting packaging! I am a sucker for effects that nest, don’t ask why, so this is perfect. I have moved into a studio and maximizing room was crucial for me. I love how it not only has US Imperial measures but also metric as well. A huge perk for me is that the figures are emblazoned on the bottom rather than simply painted printed on.
They appear to be rather durable.” – Rysa Lee
28. A bundle of satin pillowcases may not only look gorgeous on your bed, but they may also help you. Satin fabrics provide less disunion in your hair, which may save you the first 10 twinkles you waste every morning attempting to discover your face out from beneath the befuddlements. WIN, WIN, WIN
Promising review” Couldn’t go silk so did order these. I love them. I have heard that sleeping on cotton is like rubbing your face on sword hair all night because of how delicate the skin is. All I know is that I shower and style my hair at night and after sleeping on these, my hair looked freshly blown dry the next morning. I am not exaggerating, hair would look the exact same in morning as it did after I nominated it the night before.
29. A cute little Mickey Mouse-themed pet bed that your little furry companion can burrow in when they simply need some distance from you and your weekly Disney movie marathon.
30. A light pink oil painting diffuser that also functions as a humidifier and will fool your brain into thinking you’ve transformed your bedroom into an elite gym. It also comes with seven distinct LED colors and a remote, allowing you to control it from anywhere in your home.
31. A clothes hamper so subtle and stylish that it can primarily conceal all your filthy spa clothing in plain sight. However, you may also use it as a storage option for clean linens and pillows, if your laundry needs are met.