Are you wondering how to hide the last name on the Facebook account? Are you looking for ways you can create a single Facebook account name? If so, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you how to create single Facebook account name using proxy, how to create single Facebook account name without proxy and how to create single Facebook account name using mobile.
In other words, you can say that we will tell you the different ways that will help you to hide the last name on Facebook. How does this sound Interesting, right?
See all the tricks to create a single Facebook account name to hide the last name:
- How to Create Single Facebook Account using Proxy
Let’s create a single Facebook account name with the help of a proxy. In this method, we will use the Indonesian proxy to hide the last name in the Facebook account. Let’s see how it works:
- We will need to use manual proxy settings in our browser. We had to opt for the Indonesian proxy because all our work could be done manually. You can easily be guided to websites like ProxyNova.com for setting up a proxy.
You can change the proxy settings by using the methods shown in these articles. Check your browser and follow the instructions:
After the first step is done, check if it works properly on Facebook because we changed our Indonesia-owned proxy on Facebook.
In this step open your Facebook account and then go to Account settings by clicking on the down arrow in the top right corner.
You skip the Language column in the left panel. Now there you can change the language to Bahasa Indonesia, which you will find in front of What language do you want to use on Facebook.
Now, Facebook is in Indonesian so it is difficult to understand the available options. Again click the down arrow and find Pengaturan which is the second last from the bottom. This will open the Settings menu. Now click on Edit in front of your name under the General Column.
A new window will open, you need to remove your last name in front of Belakang and save it by clicking on Tenjau Perubahan.
- You can now change your language by clicking on the Bahasa column in the settings and then clicking on “Which language should you use while opening Facebook?” and select “English (US)” in the dropdown menu.
That’s it, this is how you can create a single Facebook account name using a proxy.
2. How to Create Single Name Account on Facebook without Proxy
In the above method, we used a proxy server to hide the Facebook last name. But, if you don’t want to use a proxy, this method is for you which will help you to create a single Facebook account name without a proxy.
If you don’t want to use manual proxy setting, you can download Unlimited Free VPN-Hola Google Chrome extension.
After installing the Hola extension, you can open it by clicking the red button.
You skip the country column, click on More and select Indonesia from that list.
- The Hola extension will change the proxy settings on its own and you do not need to change the proxy manually. In this step open your Facebook account and then go to Account settings by following step 3 we showed in the method above. You will find a language column there. Now there you can change the language to Bahasa Indonesia.
- The language of Facebook is now in Bahasa Indonesia and you may have difficulty navigating within Facebook. Don’t worry, we will guide you on the right path. Click the down arrow and select Pengaturan which will open Facebook settings and click Edit in front of your name under the General Column.
- Next, you need to remove the last name in the Back text field and click the Tenjau Perubahan button to save it.
- You can now change your default language by clicking on the Bahasa column in settings and then clicking on “Which language should you use while opening Facebook?” and select “English (US)” in the dropdown menu.
That’s it, this is how you can create a single Facebook account name without a proxy.
3. How to Create a Single Facebook Account using Mobile
Want to hide your Facebook last name? Check out this method that will help you create a single Facebook account name using Mobile.
- In this step, open any browser on your mobile phone and enter the following URL: https://m.facebook.com/
- Enter the login details to open your Facebook account. Now, click on Settings and Privacy which you will find at the bottom of the page.
- Scroll down to the Language option.
- You will find different options, you need to further click on Show Facebook in this language and then change the language.
- Select Tamil from the list of languages. Try doing this in the Google chrome browser so you can easily translate the page and understand the information.
- In this step click again on Settings and Privacy and then further click on General option. Now, click on the Name and further edit it as you wish.
- Now remove the last name and then click on Review Change to find the name changes.
- In this step you need to Enter your Password to save changes. You can change your language back to English.
That’s it, you’ve successfully created a single Facebook account name using Mobile. We think this is the easiest way to hide the last name on Facebook.
What do you think? Which is the best way you want to create a single Facebook account name. Let us know in the comments section below.