5 Easy Ways to Get Rid of Indoor Insects
While we spend as much time outside this summer, the bugs get cozy inside. There’s nothing worse than to get bitten in your sleep by a mosquito or wake up with fruit all over your kitchen. (Yuck!) Five children and pet-friendly ways are here to keep your home free from pests this summer.
1. Remove standing water. Mosquitoes and gnats are attracted by stagnant water so get rid of anything that they can be invited to hatch. It includes waste, wet packaging materials and glasses of liquid.
2. Spray the door and window frames with white vinegar. The ointment of vinegar is not good to the ants and avoid it at all costs.
3. Place out a little white wine platter. What can be worse than fruit flying all summer round your countertops! Nevertheless, fruit flies love the wine’s sweetness and easily dive into it for a taste (and remain there for ever).
4. In your closet, hang chalk. Chalk’s going to help dry your closet and keep moths away.
5. Peel a veggie. Save and keep those cucumber peels on your kitchen counter or at your bath side. Roaches dislike them.